Inspiration: “After viewing the collection with the designers - a beautiful terrarium inside a snow globe - I was drawn to the red and pink florals. I choose to accentuate the bright pinks seen throughout the collection with my newest bubblegum lacquer, Break 4 Love, a collaboration with Inez van Lamsweerde. The peek-a-boo crescent of my timeless Parisan lacquer, It's Raining Men, matched the bold reds seen in the finale.” — Lead Manicurist Deborah Lippmann for Beauty.com
Get The Look:
- Nails are shaped into a short-medium length oval; prepped with Cuticle Remover, nourished with Cuticle Oil and cleansed with 2 Second Nail Primer.
- One coat of Gel Lab Base Coat is applied prior to nail lacquer.
- Deborah applies two coats of It’s Raining Men, a timeless Parisian red (pictured).
- An offset coat of her NEW Break 4 Love, bubblegum techno babe (pictured), is applied so that a sliver of the right side of the nails reveal the It’s Raining Men lacquer.
- Gel Lab Top Coat seals nail polish to prevent any chipping and add high shine.
- Lastly, cuticles and hands are massaged and hydrated with NEW The Cure and Rich Girl SPF 25 Hand Cream.
Deborah Lippmann Products Used:
- Break 4 Love Nail Lacquer - $18 (NEW March 2014 – a collaboration with fashion photographer Inez van Lamsweerde)
- It’s Raining Men Lacquer - $18
- Cuticle Remover - $20
- Cuticle Oil - $20
- 2 Second Nail Primer - $14
- Gel Lab Base and Top Coat Set – $45
- The Cure - $24 (NEW April 2014)
- Rich Girl SPF 25 Hand Cream - $28
Product Availability: Beauty.com
Twitter: @DeborahLippmann | Instagram: @DeborahLippmann | Fashion Week Hashtag: #DLNYFW
Disclosure: I at times review products provided by a representative of the company. When I do so, I will specifically state so. For more, please see the disclosure page.