Hi everybody! This is kinda, sorta not a nail art post. More or less it's about the blog. I was nominated by Tyeisha from Laquernerd (Thanks sweets! :) and here I thought I've been talking to myself...hehe! From what I've read it's an award where we can discover new or more blogs. Which is awesome...every now and then we need a little recognition & support from others!
So, here are the rules:
- You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
My Questions from Tyeisha:
1. What made you want to start blogging? That's really hard! I was in a semi downfall, I lost my job a few years ago (still looking!) and started doing nail art the beginning of last year. The more art I've done, the more I wanted to share it to others. Little by little posting pics, I've never realized how much I wanted to describe where my inspiration came from (cause I can really can talk). I then became friends with Alice (One Nail To Rule Them All) and she convinced me to start my own blog. I would give her all the credit, but mostly I began to think this will help me connect with people who have similar interest (who knew there were so many of nail art bloggers out there) & keep my mind off of things. :)
2. Who is your biggest inspiration and why? When it comes to nail art I would have say Madeline Poole & Sarah from Chalkboard Nails, I would freak out if I every meet them...seriously! When I was first interested in nail art I stumbled upon their blogs and I was hooked. My first nail art I learned was by watching Sarah's tutorial & Madeline Poole nail art style was more what I was going for, simplicity.
3. If you could have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? OMG that's easy... both my parents are from Puerto Rico and as a little girl I have been obsessed with this Breadfruit we call Pana. You can do anything with it, tostones, boil it and even desserts like flan...yum! I have been known till this day to say "If I was stranded in an island they better have Pana!)." I'm a vegetarian, so meat and fish is not in the picture!
4. What's your favorite color? Have four favorites: Blue, Black, Red & Yellow (not pink ;)
5. What is your favorite design to do on your nails? My favorite's are Tribal, Drips & Half moons or triangles
6. If you were to live the life of a celebrity, who would it be and why? I wouldn't want to be a celebrity, I like to have my privacy. And I hate taking pictures...I fear that I might punch a paparazzi for taking a pic of me!:)
7. What are your pet peeves? There's a whole list, but the main ones are organization, showoffs & fakers! Ugh, I rather be with people are real & be themselves.
8. What is your favorite holiday? My Birthday!...LOL
9. What is your biggest fear? Not being accepted & Global Warming!
10. What would you do for a Klondike Bar? I wouldn't know. It really depends if it's my favorite flavor. If it is... ANYTHING!!
11. What is your favorite saying/quote? "Be the change you wish to see in the World" -Gandhi
- What made you want to start blogging?
- Who/What inspired to do nail art?
- Stuck on an island...What actor or actress would you bring with you?
- What is your favorite top coat?
- What is your top tip for someone wanting to start a blog?
- Favorite polish ever?
- What's your favorite to least favorite nail art trend?
- Where would like to travel?
- Other than nail polish/beauty products, do you have any obsessions or collections?
- What is your favorite all time food/drink?
- What is your favorite saying/quote?
Hope most of you accept and can't wait to see your answers! By the way, follow these lovely ladies their amazing!! :)